Under the Companies Law all Cayman Islands companies must maintain a physical presence on the Islands via a registered office. At IMS we view this an integral part in the efficient and effective administration of a Cayman Company and as a consequence we have built up an experienced team of Corporate Administrators who are able to provide the highest level of service to our clients. As registered office we typically provide the following:
- Provision of a Cayman Islands mailing address and a mail forwarding service
- Submission of the company annual return to the Cayman Islands Registrar.
- Maintenance of the statutory records of the company including the Register of Directors, the Register of Members and the Register of Mortgages & Charges.
- Provision of ad-hoc services as requested from time to time by our clients, such as the provision of tax certificates or certificates of good standing.
- The display of the company name (as required by law)
At IMS we realise that the efficient management of Registered Office can play an important role in a company fulfilling its obligations and requests from third parties, therefore we take a very client focused approach particularly in the turnaround of information. Reliability and responsiveness are core attributes of all our Corporate Administrators, and from our experience our clients notice this as a key difference over any of our competitors.
To find out more about the provision of registered office of Cayman Companies, including details of applicable fees and how IMS can leverage its expertise to your advantage please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.