IMS can provide general management services in relation to your Cayman captive insurance company. In particular, we:
- Provide and maintain the company’s principal and registered office in the Cayman Islands.
- Assist with board meeting arrangements, including preparation of agendas and board packs.
- Provide meeting facilities in the Cayman Islands.
- If required, provide directors and officers to the captive company and attend and vote at board meetings, acting at all times in the best interests of the company (subject to requirements of policy documents etc.).
- Liaise with and/or appoint underwriters, actuaries, legal and tax advisers as required.
Ensure that matters are dealt with to the highest service standards, including prompt responses to questions and queries and providing fast advice in relation to operational matters.