International Management Services Ltd, has been forming and managing Cayman Island Companies on behalf of its clients since 1974. We have developed a wealth of knowledge and leading expertise in this area and leverage this to the benefit of our clients’ needs on a daily basis. We currently provide services to in excess of 1000 individual client companies, many of which have been with us since we started!
Key Features of Cayman Island Companies
The Cayman Islands has a robust and efficient regulatory framework, based on English common law, allowing for the incorporation and ongoing management of companies, with very few limitations in what activities the company can undertake. Many of the companies incorporated in the Cayman Islands are investment holding vehicles, sales distribution companies or even subsidiaries of foreign parents. The regularity framework has been streamlined so as to allow a company to be fully operational within 48 hours of receiving instruction (provided all regulatory and compliance requirements have been met).
Just about any type of asset can be acquired and held by a Cayman Corporation. For instance:
- Fixed Term Deposits
- Listed Stocks and Securities
- Stock in Private Companies
- Real Estate and Commissions
- Patents, Royalty Agreements and Contract Rights
- Sea Going Vessels and Aircraft.
Typical corporate requirements/features include
- Nil corporate taxation
- Minimum authorised share capital – US$50,000
- Minimum paid up capital – US$1
- Minimum number of Directors – 1 (does not have to be local)
- Annual Filing of Company Return
- No requirement for annual audits.
- Location of meetings – anywhere
Contact us at email@example.com or click on the links on this page to find out more.